294 Apartments for Rent in Golden, CO with Balconies
- Golden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Golden Apartments with Garages (5)
- Golden Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Golden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Golden Apartments with Parking (12)
- Golden Apartments with Pools (6)
- Golden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Golden Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Golden Furnished Apartments (3)
- Golden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fairmount Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Morrison Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Arvada Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Evergreen Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Superior Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Golden?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Golden?
Miles away from normal city life, this little mountain town has a certain charm to it. The people are fun and friendly, the cityscape has that old-western feel to it, and the local renter's market is full of places any modern-day homesteader would be happy to call home. Read on to learn all you need to know about living and renting out "Where the West Lives”.
Having trouble with Craigslist Golden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Golden renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.