267 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Golden, CO
- Golden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Golden Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Golden Apartments with Garages (9)
- Golden Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Golden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Golden Apartments with Parking (16)
- Golden Apartments with Pools (5)
- Golden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Golden Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Golden Furnished Apartments (4)
- Golden Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Morrison Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Short-term Apartments (34)
- Arvada Short-term Apartments (10)
- Wheat Ridge Short-term Apartments (4)
- Superior Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westminster Short-term Apartments (14)
- Sheridan Short-term Apartments (1)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (20)
- Louisville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Littleton Short-term Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Golden?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Golden?
Miles away from normal city life, this little mountain town has a certain charm to it. The people are fun and friendly, the cityscape has that old-western feel to it, and the local renter's market is full of places any modern-day homesteader would be happy to call home. Read on to learn all you need to know about living and renting out "Where the West Lives”.
Having trouble with Craigslist Golden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Golden takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.