742 Studio Apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, CO
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wheat Ridge (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wheat Ridge (1)
- Wheat Ridge Accessible Apartments (6)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (15)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Parking (21)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Pools (8)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Wheat Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Wheat Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheat Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Edgewater Studio Apartments (2)
- Lakewood Studio Apartments (10)
- Golden Studio Apartments (1)
- Westminster Studio Apartments (2)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (3)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (3)
- Broomfield Studio Apartments (3)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (3)
- Louisville Studio Apartments (2)
- Thornton Studio Apartments (2)
Don't let the blue sky fool you! While Wheat Ridge averages more blue sky days than even San Diego and Miami, they also average 53 inches of snow each year!
Wheat Ridge, Colorado is an old gold rush town named for the ridge of wheat seen by passing travelers back in the day. Now this thriving and vibrant community is the focus of environmental activities and community and organic gardens.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheat Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Wheat Ridge living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Wheat Ridge during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.