962 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Castle Rock, CO
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castle Rock (13)
- Castle Rock Accessible Apartments (5)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Garages (40)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Parking (39)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Pools (21)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Castle Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Castle Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Castle Rock (12)
- Castle Pines 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parker 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Lone Tree 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Meridian 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dove Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Inverness 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Centennial 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Cherry Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Castle Rock?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Castle Rock?
How expensive are studio apartments in Castle Rock?
And, as the Star of Bethlehem Declared the Saviors birth - May this - the Star of Castle Rock Shine forth for Peace on Earth. (Helen Lowrie Marshall, "The Star of Castle Rock")
Located 30 miles south of Downtown Denver and 40 miles north of Colorado Spring, Castle Rock, CO is home to approximately 49,000 people. Interestingly, this town was named after a castle tower-shaped butte located prominently at the center of the town. The area used to be the territory of Native Americans, but rumors of gold changed the course of its history with so many people drawn to this area in hot pursuit of riches. With a history thats as interesting as its name, this town currently boasts of a thriving community enjoying one of the best landscapes that nature offers, as well as the convenience of city living.With the Rocky Mountains a few miles in the west, this 31.6 square mile town is perfectly nestled with towering and majestic mountains as backdrops. Additionally, the climate is typical of arid Colorado. One good thing is that the area is just a wee bit away from the extreme winter storms of the mountains and heat of the plains. It's no wonder that Native Americans found it the perfect place for hunting. Nothing much has changedmodern-day game and opportunities beckon here in Castle Rock. If youre ensnared by such an opportunity, it's time to snag your own territory here! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Castle Rock are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Castle Rock near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Castle Rock that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.