1,696 Short-term Apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheat Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (11)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Parking (16)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Pools (7)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Wheat Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Wheat Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wheat Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arvada Short-term Apartments (12)
- Lakewood Short-term Apartments (40)
- Golden Short-term Apartments (7)
- Westminster Short-term Apartments (17)
- Sheridan Short-term Apartments (1)
- Morrison Short-term Apartments (1)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (22)
- Superior Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (7)
- Northglenn Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Wheat Ridge?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Wheat Ridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheat Ridge?
Don't let the blue sky fool you! While Wheat Ridge averages more blue sky days than even San Diego and Miami, they also average 53 inches of snow each year!
Wheat Ridge, Colorado is an old gold rush town named for the ridge of wheat seen by passing travelers back in the day. Now this thriving and vibrant community is the focus of environmental activities and community and organic gardens.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheat Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Wheat Ridge takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.