255 Apartments for Rent in Whittier, CA with Balconies
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Garages (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Whittier Apartments with Parking (7)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Mirada Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Puente Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Buena Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Whittier?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Whittier?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Whittier?
Historic buildings, charming neighborhood parks, streets lined with old growth trees, and the old fashioned Craftsman and Spanish Colonial Revival homes make up Whittier. And, L.A. and Orange County are both nearby and accessible. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Whittier renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.