1,214 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Whittier, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Whittier (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Whittier (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Whittier (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Whittier (1)
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Garages (4)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Whittier Apartments with Parking (9)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Whittier Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hacienda Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Mirada Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Montebello Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Buena Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Whittier?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Whittier?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Whittier?
Historic buildings, charming neighborhood parks, streets lined with old growth trees, and the old fashioned Craftsman and Spanish Colonial Revival homes make up Whittier. And, L.A. and Orange County are both nearby and accessible. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Whittier should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Whittier may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Whittier. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.