81 Apartments for Rent in Ventura, CA with Pools
- Ventura Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ventura Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Ventura Apartments with Garages (26)
- Ventura Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Ventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Ventura Apartments with Parking (44)
- Ventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Ventura Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (8)
- Ventura Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Oxnard Apartments with Pools (17)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Pools (13)
- Mira Monte Apartments with Pools (1)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (17)
- Carpinteria Apartments with Pools (1)
- Moorpark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (43)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Montecito Apartments with Pools (8)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Ventura?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Ventura?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ventura?
So you’re looking to move to Ventura! If you need a little more information on the city and its living, look no further! Ventura is often confused or overlooked for the county it seats: Ventura County. It may also be a little confusing to newcomers that the city of Ventura is formally known as San Buenaventura (we agree, Ventura is a little easier to say). About an hour and a half’s drive from Los Angeles, it’s a gorgeous California beach community nestled by coastal mountains.See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Ventura means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Ventura could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.