358 Apartments for rent in Ventura, CA with Garages
- Ventura Accessible Apartments (5)
- Ventura Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Ventura Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Ventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Ventura Apartments with Parking (34)
- Ventura Apartments with Pools (18)
- Ventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Ventura Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (8)
- Ventura Luxury Apartments (4)
- Ventura Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Oxnard Apartments with Garages (20)
- Channel Islands Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Garages (8)
- Oak View Apartments with Garages (3)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (16)
- Carpinteria Apartments with Garages (2)
- Moorpark Apartments with Garages (8)
- Toro Canyon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ventura?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ventura?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ventura?
So you’re looking to move to Ventura! If you need a little more information on the city and its living, look no further! Ventura is often confused or overlooked for the county it seats: Ventura County. It may also be a little confusing to newcomers that the city of Ventura is formally known as San Buenaventura (we agree, Ventura is a little easier to say). About an hour and a half’s drive from Los Angeles, it’s a gorgeous California beach community nestled by coastal mountains.See more
Ventura apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.