285 Apartments for rent in Oxnard, CA with Pools
- Oxnard Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oxnard Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Oxnard Apartments with Garages (18)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Oxnard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oxnard Apartments with Parking (25)
- Oxnard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oxnard Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (8)
- Oxnard Luxury Apartments (35)
- Oxnard Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ventura Apartments with Pools (12)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (13)
- Casa Conejo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (47)
- Moorpark Apartments with Pools (7)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Pools (8)
- Carpinteria Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Oxnard?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Oxnard?
What do you, Cher, lima beans and an omnipresent punk scene have in common? You all call Oxnard, California your home. Or at least you will soon.
Located in Ventura County, Oxnard, or “Sugartown” as it is referred to by the locals, is a town with an Old Hollywood history (Charlie Chaplin used to live here) and a very laid back vibe. If L.A. is the braggart of the family, Oxnard is the stable, self-confident sibling. It also doesn’t hurt that it has some of the nicest beaches (12, in fact) in the state.
Pack your bags, your board, and lots of sunscreen. Oxnard awaits! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Oxnard means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Oxnard could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.