251 Apartments for rent in Ventura, CA with Gyms
- Ventura Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ventura Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Ventura Apartments with Garages (29)
- Ventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Ventura Apartments with Parking (37)
- Ventura Apartments with Pools (15)
- Ventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Ventura Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (7)
- Ventura Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Casa Conejo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Ventura?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Ventura?
So you’re looking to move to Ventura! If you need a little more information on the city and its living, look no further! Ventura is often confused or overlooked for the county it seats: Ventura County. It may also be a little confusing to newcomers that the city of Ventura is formally known as San Buenaventura (we agree, Ventura is a little easier to say). About an hour and a half’s drive from Los Angeles, it’s a gorgeous California beach community nestled by coastal mountains.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ventura renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.