125 Apartments for rent in Camarillo, CA with Pools
- Camarillo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (21)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Camarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Camarillo Apartments with Parking (25)
- Camarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Luxury Apartments (27)
- Camarillo Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Oxnard Apartments with Pools (25)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (44)
- Moorpark Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Pools (13)
- Ventura Apartments with Pools (22)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Pools (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Pools (10)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Pools (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Camarillo?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Camarillo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Camarillo?
"The clouds in Camarillo shimmer with a light that's so unreal." (Brazzaville, "The Clouds in Camarillo")
Camarillo's rich history in the music and film industries can be traced to the Camarillo State Mental Hospital, which operated in the area between 1936 and 1997. Because it's only a stone's throw from Hollywood and everyone trying to achieve their Hollywood dreams (and because, let's face it, famous people are nuts), many celebs found themselves in the hospital recovering from various illnesses and addictions. Musicians Charlie Parker and Frank Zappa wrote songs about the institution, describing the hospital as a sort of mix between a saving grace and a place of torment. The hospital was also featured in the movie The Ring, the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the filming location for N'Sync's music video "I Drive Myself Crazy." College kids now spend their days taking calculus and art history at the hospital, which has since been converted into the California State University, Channel Islands. The building's current staff and students try to forget the storied history, which is kind of hard given that the buildings are regularly visited by people in search of ghosts and other paranormal activity. Don't worry, we haven't experienced any weird hauntings in the area. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Camarillo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Camarillo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.