274 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Ventura, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ventura (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ventura (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ventura (5)
- Ventura Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Ventura Apartments with Garages (19)
- Ventura Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Ventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Ventura Apartments with Parking (29)
- Ventura Apartments with Pools (11)
- Ventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Ventura Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (6)
- Oxnard Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Channel Islands Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Hueneme Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Montecito Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westlake Village Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Simi Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Agoura Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Ventura?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Ventura?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Ventura?
So you’re looking to move to Ventura! If you need a little more information on the city and its living, look no further! Ventura is often confused or overlooked for the county it seats: Ventura County. It may also be a little confusing to newcomers that the city of Ventura is formally known as San Buenaventura (we agree, Ventura is a little easier to say). About an hour and a half’s drive from Los Angeles, it’s a gorgeous California beach community nestled by coastal mountains.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Ventura should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Ventura may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Ventura. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.