443 Apartments for rent in Simi Valley, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Simi Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Garages (37)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Pools (26)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Simi Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Simi Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (14)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Parking (22)
- Moorpark Apartments with Parking (8)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (75)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Parking (12)
- Calabasas Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Parking (7)
- Topanga Apartments with Parking (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Simi Valley?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Simi Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Simi Valley?
Want some Hollywood living without some LA prices? Simi Valley has been the host of many famous T.V. shows (M.A.S.H., Gunsmoke, etc.).
Simi Valley is the all-American city you’ve seen in countless TV shows and movies. Simi Valley is the ideal city in the Los Angeles metro area. Home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, the area attracts both tourists and locals seeking knowledge in the mountains of books and literature. The weather is sunny and pleasant (around 75 degrees) most days of the year. In the spring and fall, the Santa Ana winds pick up. Drive 30 minutes into LA, or grab a seat at the bar of at one the national restaurant chains that populate the area. This city is filled with beautiful apartments for rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Simi Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Simi Valley apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.