232 Apartments for rent in Agoura Hills, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Agoura Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Parking (21)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Pools (15)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Agoura Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Agoura Hills Furnished Apartments (6)
- Agoura Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Calabasas Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Garages (30)
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (52)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (44)
- Topanga Apartments with Garages (8)
- Moorpark Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Agoura Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Agoura Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Agoura Hills?
Agoura Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.