1,255 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Vallejo, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Vallejo (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vallejo (14)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vallejo (10)
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Vallejo Apartments with Garages (17)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Vallejo Apartments with Parking (30)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Vallejo Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Vallejo Furnished Apartments (1)
- American Canyon Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hercules Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pinole Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- El Sobrante Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Pablo Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Cerrito Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Napa Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Vallejo?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Vallejo?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Vallejo?
Say hello to Vallejo, California!
Vallejo is a terrific location for commuting to both San Francisco and wine country, it boasts fabulous Carquinez Strait and bridge views, and it’s quite close to the trailheads of Benicia State Park and historic Mare Island. Oh, and best of all: freakin’ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is right up the road! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Vallejo should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Vallejo may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Vallejo. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.