630 Apartments for rent in Santa Clarita, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (4)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (49)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (62)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (52)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Apartments (6)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (65)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Fernando Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Castaic Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (1388)
- Calabasas Apartments with Balconies (16)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Topanga Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Santa Clarita?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Santa Clarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clarita?
If you secretly harbor silver screen aspirations but can’t bear the thought of L.A.'s ungodly traffic, or perhaps you’ve simply had enough of it, Santa Clarita, California is the place for you. Located a blissful 45 minutes from Los Angeles, this recently incorporated suburb of 145,000 boasts a thriving movie and commercial industry. And hey, if the movie star thing doesn’t pan out, you can always find work at Six Flags Magic Mountain – the city’s largest employer. We know you’re ready for your ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clarita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Santa Clarita renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.