2,327 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (40)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (74)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (42)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (7)
- Santa Clara Luxury Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Sunnyvale Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Milpitas Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Saratoga Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Los Altos Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (166)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Santa Clara that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.