1,216 Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA with Balconies
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (47)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (132)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (96)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (192)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (78)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (139)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (259)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (185)
- Parkway Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Florin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- La Riviera Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sacramento?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sacramento renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.