102 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Rocklin, CA
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (22)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Lincoln Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Orangevale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Foothill Farms Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Gold River Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Highlands Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
Finding an apartment in Rocklin that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.