511 Apartments for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (28)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (30)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Pools (29)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (23)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (12)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (45)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (151)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Santa Margarita means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Santa Margarita could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.