1,037 Apartments for rent in Orange, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orange Accessible Apartments (9)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (24)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Orange Apartments with Parking (37)
- Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Orange Furnished Apartments (5)
- Orange Luxury Apartments (46)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- North Tustin Apartments with Pools (2)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (52)
- Tustin Apartments with Pools (29)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (29)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Pools (14)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (30)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (197)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Orange?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Orange?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orange?
Unlike most of Southern California, Orange has chosen to preserve its older parts of town, keeping a quaint vibe about the place. Without this careful preservation, it would be just another expensive SoCal town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Orange? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Orange means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Orange could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.