123 Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (20)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (25)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (23)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (21)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (109)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rancho Santa Margarita renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.