67 Luxury Apartments for rent in Twentynine Palms, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Twentynine Palms (17)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Twentynine Palms (22)
- Twentynine Palms Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Twentynine Palms Apartments with Garages (29)
- Twentynine Palms Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Twentynine Palms Apartments with Parking (34)
- Twentynine Palms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Twentynine Palms Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Twentynine Palms Furnished Apartments (6)
- Twentynine Palms Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Twentynine Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (12)
- Bermuda Dunes Luxury Apartments (3)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (170)
- Indian Wells Luxury Apartments (10)
- Rancho Mirage Luxury Apartments (23)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (205)
- Palm Springs Luxury Apartments (106)
- Moreno Valley Luxury Apartments (67)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (88)
- Victorville Luxury Apartments (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Twentynine Palms?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Twentynine Palms?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Twentynine Palms?
Native peoples once camped in the Oasis of Mara, a watering hole that made this stretch of the Mojave Desert more bearable. By the time gold hunters arrived in the 1870s, the original inhabitants had already hightailed it out of there. (Maybe they knew what a mess the Gold Rush was going to be.) Legend has it that miners counted the trees surrounding the oasis, naming it Twentynine Palms. (An 1858 survey team found 26 palms, but why quibble with a legend?)
Space and more space: that's what brings everybody to Twenynine Palms. (The constant sunshine and small-town feel don't hurt, either.) If you find that even the widely spaced residential and commercial buildings are a bit too confining, hop in your SUV and drive for a few minutes in any direction. Then, all you'll see are miles of open desert, punctuated by desert brush and surrounded by a few mountain ranges. Occupying the southwest part of Southern California, Twentynine Palms sprawls over 59 square miles of San Bernardino County. The city connects with the outside world through California State Route 62, which runs from west to east. The fastest way in from anywhere else is through the two local airports. Twentynine Palms Airport allows private pilots to come in, while Palm Springs International caters to scheduled airlines. See more
Luxury apartments in Twentynine Palms offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Twentynine Palms can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Twentynine Palms will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others