512 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chino Hills, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chino Hills (6)
- Chino Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Garages (23)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Parking (26)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chino Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Chino Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chino Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chino Hills (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chino Hills (5)
- Chino 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Yorba Linda 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Diamond Bar 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pomona 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Montclair 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brea 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Eastvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Placentia 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ontario 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Rowland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chino Hills?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Chino Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Chino Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.