1,601 Apartments for rent in Mountain View, CA with Balconies
- Mountain View Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (35)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Mountain View Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Mountain View Apartments with Parking (58)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (39)
- Mountain View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Mountain View Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (9)
- Mountain View Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Los Altos Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (26)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (48)
- West Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Saratoga Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mountain View?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mountain View?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mountain View?
"Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location." (-- Reid Hoffman)
Mountain View is in the San Francisco Bay area, but more importantly, it is in Silicon Valley (yes, where all the computer geniuses are). The population is around 74,000, but the daytime population is actually closer to 100,000 due to the presence of more than 50 major companies of which you've probably heard--unless you have been living under a rock. These companies include Google, Symantec, Intuit, Mozilla, Siemens, LinkedIn, Quora and dozens more. Whether you plan to apply to one of these companies or just hope your close proximity to them will keep you in the know about the latest tech products, it makes sense to check out rentals in Mountain View.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mountain View? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mountain View renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.