347 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Moreno Valley, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Moreno Valley (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Moreno Valley (13)
- Moreno Valley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Garages (21)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Parking (25)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Pools (17)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Moreno Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Moreno Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Moreno Valley Luxury Apartments (34)
- Moreno Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Moreno Valley (12)
- Loma Linda 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Redlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Grand Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Colton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Riverside 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Highland 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Yucaipa 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Homeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Beaumont 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Menifee 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Moreno Valley?
It is said that Southern California has everything: fantastic weather year-round, natural splendor, world-class entertainment, and Moreno Valley.
Moreno Valley, or MoVal as it's known among the 140-Characters-Or-Less crowd, is part of Southern California's Inland Empire, which encompasses the areas of Riverside and San Bernadino counties -- otherwise known as the far east side of Los Angeles county. The Inland Empire's numerous cities are home to over four million people in total, and these four million people consist mostly of folks who decided to bail on exorbitant coastal prices and settle down in I.E.'s far more affordable housing.
MoVal itself is pretty fresh from the oven; 'twas a wee muffin of a town until it integrated into Riverside Country in the 1980s and exploded into a gigantic and delicious cake of Awesome City now grown to a population of 200,000 people. Based on its central location, MoVal is one of the most lucrative locations in the Inland Empire. To the east you'll find Coachella Valley, San Bernardino Valley and the San Bernardino Mountain Range are to the north, and head south to San Diego. MoVal is about one hour east of LA, so commuting to downtown Los Angeles, Orange County, or Palm Springs is no sweat.
Moreno Valley has obvious pluses in the location department, Moreno Valley also has other things going for it.
The city is surrounded by national parks on three sides, and word has it that during winter you can see snow-topped mountains in the nearby San Bernardino range. The city is just north of watery recreation and outdoorsy fun at Lake Perris, which is lined with walking trails.
Also, because a good deal of the communities in Moreno Valley were built during the 1990s, most stuff looks pretty shiny and new. Many neighborhoods got to skip the aesthetic missteps in the 1960s and 1970s when salmon-colored stucco and green formica seemed like a really good idea.
Moreno Valley was built for more affordable housing. The city essentially consists of clusters of planned communities that are usually located in close proximity to a large retail presence, and as stated above, almost everything in the city was built after the 1990s.
It's true that you'll find a lot of strip-mall shopping in Moreno Valley; national retail and dining chains will meet most of your needs. And as is The American Way, the presence of an Olive Garden is a testament to suburban imminence and prestige. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Moreno Valley are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Moreno Valley near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Moreno Valley that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.