114 Condos for rent in Long Beach, CA
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (12)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (40)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (66)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (27)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (73)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Seal Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Lynwood Condos for Rent (1)
- West Carson Condos for Rent (2)
- Buena Park Condos for Rent (2)
- Torrance Condos for Rent (3)
- Huntington Beach Condos for Rent (9)
- Garden Grove Condos for Rent (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Condos for Rent (3)
- Redondo Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (7)
"A walk in the sand on a golden beach / a gentle wind skims the ocean waves / another sunset, a southern exposure / cruising the coast, idyllic days / we call it Long Beach." (official song of Long Beach)
Long Beach is a coastal city in southern California, located twenty miles south of downtown Los Angeles, and west of Anaheim. The city is home to America’s second-largest LGBTQ community and is known for being very LGBTQ-friendly, so you can count on the fact that the city has a kickin’ arts scene, great food and some awesome clothing. On the flip side, Long Beach is also located near Compton. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, sifting through the sand to help you find that perfect Long Beach apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Long Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Long Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Long Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Long Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.