564 Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA with Pools
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (39)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (55)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (21)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (65)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (26)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (14)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (8)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (10)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (11)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (25)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (32)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (22)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Laguna Niguel?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Laguna Niguel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Laguna Niguel means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Laguna Niguel could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.