310 Apartments for Rent in Inglewood, CA with Balconies
- Inglewood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (18)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Inglewood Apartments with Parking (34)
- Inglewood Apartments with Pools (10)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Inglewood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Inglewood Furnished Apartments (8)
- Inglewood Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- View Park-Windsor Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Del Aire Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lawndale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Culver City Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Gardena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Inglewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Inglewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Inglewood?
“Yeah, Inglewood, Inglewood… let’s show these fools how we do this on that west side, ‘cause you and I know it’s the best side.” (Tupac, “California Love”)
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Inglewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.