197 Apartments in Hayward
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (20)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (51)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (25)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (8)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Castro Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (6)
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (13)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Menlo Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (60)
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Ramon Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Hayward?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Hayward?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hayward?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hayward with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hayward. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.