1,265 Apartments for rent in Hayward, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (16)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (52)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (27)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (7)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Cherryland Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ashland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (2)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (8)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (7)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hayward?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hayward?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hayward?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
Hayward apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.