1,691 Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA with Balconies
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (15)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (34)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (75)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (49)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (44)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fremont?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fremont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fremont renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.