38 Condos for rent in Escondido, CA
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (5)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (19)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (28)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (19)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (2)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
"The Road to Escondido" is a Grammy-winning blues album by Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale that tips its hat to the city where the two artists have crossed paths.
Escondido sits in a shallow valley hemmed by rocky hills in the heart of northern San Diego County. A hundred miles south of Los Angeles and 30 miles north of San Diego, it is home to over 143,000 people across an elongated area of 37 square miles. But first, you need to find an apartment up in the hills, by the lake, in golf central, or in downtown? Decisions, decisions. See more
Finding condos for rent in Escondido is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Escondido may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Escondido that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.