325 Apartments for rent in Encinitas, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Encinitas Accessible Apartments (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (10)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (15)
- Encinitas Luxury Apartments (29)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Parking (15)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Parking (4)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (74)
- Del Mar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Parking (4)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (31)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (44)
- Oceanside Apartments with Parking (109)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Encinitas?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Encinitas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Encinitas?
At Haggerty's and Swami's, Pacific PalisadesEverybody's gone surfin', Surfin' U.S.A. (Beach Boys, Surfin' U.S.A.)
Encinitas is a city along the coast of the North County area of San Diego. Like many coastal cities in California, the atmosphere can be described as beachy, which is code for laidback. There are around 60,000 residents in this city; there's no telling exactly how many are surfers, but you can assume they're out there in droves! Flower fans also love this city, since it's the home of both the San Diego Botanic Garden and the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage and Meditation Gardens. Whether you're in search of some gnarly waves, fragrant flowers, or just a fun, relaxed city to call home, Encinitas is worth a look. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Encinitas apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.