74 Accessible Apartments for rent in Encinitas, CA
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (15)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Encinitas Apartments with Parking (28)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (9)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (13)
- Encinitas Luxury Apartments (36)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Rancho Santa Fe Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carlsbad Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vista Accessible Apartments (9)
- Oceanside Accessible Apartments (9)
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (93)
- Santee Accessible Apartments (2)
- La Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Encinitas?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Encinitas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Encinitas?
At Haggerty's and Swami's, Pacific PalisadesEverybody's gone surfin', Surfin' U.S.A. (Beach Boys, Surfin' U.S.A.)
Encinitas is a city along the coast of the North County area of San Diego. Like many coastal cities in California, the atmosphere can be described as beachy, which is code for laidback. There are around 60,000 residents in this city; there's no telling exactly how many are surfers, but you can assume they're out there in droves! Flower fans also love this city, since it's the home of both the San Diego Botanic Garden and the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage and Meditation Gardens. Whether you're in search of some gnarly waves, fragrant flowers, or just a fun, relaxed city to call home, Encinitas is worth a look. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Encinitas with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Encinitas. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.