734 Apartments for rent in Diamond Bar, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (7)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Verne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Diamond Bar?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Diamond Bar?
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Diamond Bar renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.