1,074 Apartments for rent in Diamond Bar, CA with Pools
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (9)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (11)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (10)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (7)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (14)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (4)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Pools (13)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (5)
- La Verne Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Diamond Bar?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Diamond Bar?
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Diamond Bar means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Diamond Bar could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.