152 Cheap Apartments for rent in Fullerton, CA
- Fullerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (24)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fullerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Fullerton Apartments with Parking (36)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (27)
- Fullerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Fullerton Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Placentia Cheap Apartments (1)
- Brea Cheap Apartments (3)
- Anaheim Cheap Apartments (4)
- Garden Grove Cheap Apartments (1)
- Hacienda Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- Whittier Cheap Apartments (1)
- Orange Cheap Apartments (7)
- Cerritos Cheap Apartments (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Cheap Apartments (1)
- Santa Ana Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Fullerton?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Fullerton?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Fullerton?
Welcome to Fullerton, a pleasant, palm-tree lined city spotted with spunky neighborhoods, huge parks, and plenty of golf courses. But, there's far more going on than meets the eye. Let's fill up on Fullerton facts, shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fullerton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Fullerton takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Fullerton by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Fullerton in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Fullerton.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Fullerton. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Fullerton.