170 Condos for rent in Burbank, CA
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (38)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (7)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Glendale Condos for Rent (7)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Condos for Rent (1)
- West Hollywood Condos for Rent (14)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (218)
- Beverly Hills Condos for Rent (15)
- San Fernando Condos for Rent (1)
- Pasadena Condos for Rent (6)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (6)
- Alhambra Condos for Rent (6)
- Santa Monica Condos for Rent (31)
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Burbank is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Burbank may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Burbank that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.