129 Apartments for Rent in Brea, CA with Balconies
- Brea Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (9)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (17)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (35)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Walnut Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brea?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brea renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.