166 Apartments for Rent in Brea, CA with Garages
- Brea Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (17)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (30)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (5)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (65)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (6)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Garages (22)
- Walnut Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brea?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Brea apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.