552 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brea, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (3)
- Brea Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (13)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (18)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brea (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brea (7)
- Placentia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fullerton 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- La Habra 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Anaheim 1 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Diamond Bar 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Habra Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Yorba Linda 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- West Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Chino Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Brea?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Brea?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Brea offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Brea, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.