119 Apartments in Brea
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (1)
- Brea Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (9)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (14)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (1)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fullerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Brea?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Brea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Brea offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Brea. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Brea can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.