202 Cheap Apartments for rent in Brea, CA
- Brea Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (16)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (12)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fullerton Cheap Apartments (7)
- La Habra Cheap Apartments (3)
- Anaheim Cheap Apartments (5)
- Yorba Linda Cheap Apartments (2)
- Orange Cheap Apartments (2)
- West Covina Cheap Apartments (9)
- Chino Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Whittier Cheap Apartments (3)
- San Dimas Cheap Apartments (4)
- Santa Fe Springs Cheap Apartments (1)
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Brea takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Brea by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Brea in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Brea.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Brea. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Brea.