1,156 Short-term Apartments for rent in Brea, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brea Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (14)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (19)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Placentia Short-term Apartments (2)
- Rowland Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fullerton Short-term Apartments (7)
- La Habra Short-term Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Short-term Apartments (8)
- Orange Short-term Apartments (5)
- West Covina Short-term Apartments (5)
- Chino Hills Short-term Apartments (5)
- Covina Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pomona Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Brea?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Brea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Brea takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.