896 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beverly Hills (13)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (30)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (65)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (35)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (17)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (67)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (1)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (4)
- West Hollywood 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (678)
- Culver City 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica 2 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Marina del Rey 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Burbank 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Inglewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- El Segundo 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Del Aire 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Beverly Hills?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Beverly Hills?
How expensive are studio apartments in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.