942 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Parking (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in La Habra (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Habra (2)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- La Mirada Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Buena Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Santa Fe Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Cerritos Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in La Habra?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in La Habra?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in La Habra?
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in La Habra should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in La Habra may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in La Habra. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.