Move-In Special:2 Weeks Free if moved in by 12/15/22!!
This unit is Deposit-FREE with Rhino. Replace your upfront deposit with an affordable insurance alternative. Find out more about Rhino here: https://youtu.be/JDo2aYXwR8s
Beautiful Home in a beautiful neighborhood! Great area for running paths. Close to schools, and convenient to the 101. Home is currently being rented out. First level of house is completely tiled. Kitchen has granite counter tops, and cherry wood modern cabinets. 1/2 bath is located on first floor. Home boasts a two car garage with keypad entrance. Second story is carpeted with high grade carpet. Washer and dryer are located on second floor in beautifully cabinet filled laundry room. Master suite is located near second story patio, complete with large garden tub, two sinks, and separate shower. Additional bedrooms are also located on second floor near second full bath.
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: NOW
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: NOW
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many people??s lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
PET RESTRICTIONS: We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlord??s property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the ??Schedule a Showing?? button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: No Pool
AREA INFORMATION: 91st Ave and bell
FLOORING: Carpet / Tile
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Range/Oven, Microwave, Fridge Dishwasher
PROPERTY TYPE: single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 2007
YARD: Desert Front and Back
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Kristin@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was ??discharged.?? We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Driver??s License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.