256 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Peoria, AZ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Peoria (29)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (6)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (54)
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (20)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (174)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (103)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (119)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (102)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (71)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (107)
- Peoria Furnished Apartments (33)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (232)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (29)
- Sun City West 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Sun City 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Surprise 2 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Anthem 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- El Mirage 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Youngtown 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (87)
- New River 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Litchfield Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Phoenix 2 Bedroom Apartments (591)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Peoria?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Peoria?
How expensive are studio apartments in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Peoria are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Peoria near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Peoria that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.